The management of DrM, Dr. Mueller AG are committed to making the facilities of the company, at all its sites worldwide, a safe and hazard free working environment with zero Lost Time Incidents (LTl’s) for all employees and visitors. An environment where employees and visitors feel safe and secure.
- The SO must record any dangers or hazards in a register, noting the date of the hazard being reported and the date when the rectification work was completed.
- DrM provides Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) to all employees and visitors and ensures the PPE is worn at all times by employees and visitors, working in or visiting the areas of the company where it is required.
- All visitors will be advised of the potential dangers and hazards prior to visiting a working area, whether it will be offices or plant working areas. This will be done in the form of a safety briefing given by a responsible person who is trained to communicate this information in a language the visitor understands fully, generally in the language of the location or in English. Safety instructions and awareness stickers and posters are installed throughout each facility as a constant reminder of compliance with safe working practices.
- The company ensures that all employees and visitors are made aware of the Assembly Points in case of evacuation of the plant and offices for whatever reason.
- Furthermore, all employees and visitors are made fully aware of emergency escape routes in the plant and office areas. All emergency escape routes are clearly identified throughout every facility.
- Employees and visitors also have a responsibility to ensure the company’s management, their work colleagues and any other visitors are made aware of any potential hazards or dangers within the workplace as soon as they are noticed.
- The company management is committed to removing and/or rectifying any hazard or danger reported, within the shortest time possible.